This 9 hour firearms training course provides an introduction of the basics of the shooting sport 3-Gun Competition.
- Safety rules and medical brief
- Range rules that apply to the 3 gun sport
- Competitor Classifications
- Functions of all 3 guns
- Marksmanship skills to help you master 3 gun
- Secrets to train on a tight budget
- Drawling your pistol from a holster
- Shooting positions
- Start positions
- Proper safe grounding of firearms
- Safe movement with all firearms
- Ammunition selections
- Optic/sight options
- Gear selections
- Breaking down a course of fire/stage
- Pro Tips on how to win @ 3-gun
Course of Fire Minimum Ammunition Needed:
Upon the completion of the course you will shoot a true 3-Gun course of fire as seen in matches. The course will be $200.00 plus $20.00 range fee and we offer a 15% discount for Military/ First Responders. YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT AND AMMO. Safety glasses, hearing protection, and a pistol holster of choice are required and will NOT be provided. Recommended but not required equipment is as follows: Rifle magazine pouches (1-2), pistol magazine pouches (2+), and shotgun shell caddies. Class will begin at 8am to 5pm with a one hour lunch break (food not provided) around noon.
- 150 Pistol
- 150 Rifle
- 100 shotgun #7.5-8 bird shot
- 10 slugs (optional)
If you can not make a scheduled class that you are interested in, please contact us directly or sign up for private training.
Contact us today to receive your Military/First Responder discount code. You will need this when purchasing/checking out online to receive the discount.